Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Heading to the Wal Mart in WV

What a beautiful morning with a beautiful blue sky. The turkeys were out in the field catching grasshoppers at the Halsteads "campground" as the sun came up. This morning we all hooked up and headed out for the first leg of our trip to St. Charles, MO (north of St. Louis). We took I64 west thru Charlottesville and Lexington in VA and then into WV where we passed Lewisburg and Beckley and then turned northwest on I64/I77 to Charleston and then into Cross Lanes where we camped in the Wal Mart parking lot for our first night. Of course, we did some Wal Mart shopping and got chicken wings for supper. Later in the evening, Linda and Mem and I took a short walk over to the Goody's store to checkout their clothing sale. I had never shopped in one before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.